2X2-ER2TR62SVC - Two Source, Multi Voice Coil Amplified, 6.5", Drop Ceiling Speakers on a 2X2 Tile - Two Speaker Package with Volume Control Click here to watch video...
The 2X2-ER2TR61 is a two source/input multi voice coil speaker with ER paging override on a 2X2 tile with backcan. It is easy to integrate into every classroom or hospitals without interference. It works well with all IR assistive listening receivers. Perfect for schools, hospitals, wellness centers, public buildings where paging or emergency communication response is needed.
Two Speaker assembly consisting of the following:
1) One (1) each (2X2-ER2TR61) 6.5" amplified speaker with with one (1) each Backcan enclosure and one (1) each 2X2 tile assembled.
2) One (1) each UL Listed, Level 5, 15 VDC power supply (PS15VDC35AL5)
3) One (1) each non-amplified Speaker (2X2IC6NA) assembly.
4) One (1) each Stereo/Mono Volume Control (AMPSTVCW)
• Built onto the OWI IC6DVC In-Ceiling Speakers
• 2 Line Level Input/Sources
• Up to 40 Watts of Power - right at the speaker
• With Priority Override Feature
• With Built-in Stereo Combiner
• Balanced Line level Output
• Bluetooth Options
• With a 3.5 mm Stereo Jack Line Input
• 15 Volt DC power supply (UL Listed-Level 5) included
• Protected from shorts and overheating
• Lower Noise Feature
• Mounted on a 2X2 tile with backcan
• Fast and easy - install in the field
• Stereo/mono volume control included
• Available in 1, 2 and 4 speaker packages